Buying baby bath certainly should not be arbitrary. Many that must be considered, especially in the side of safety. Here’s a guide to get the best tub for your baby.
- Choose convertible baby tub in the sense that the length can be adjusted with the baby’s growth. This bath can certainly be used for a long time.
- Infants under six months of age have not been able to sit alone, so make sure the tub has a base so that the baby’s head remains higher position than their body. This position so that the baby’s head is not exposed to water.
- When buying a plastic tub make sure the texture detail. Make sure the material is soft and safe for baby. But also make sure the thick plastic so it will not easily bent due to the baby’s weight or the weight of the water.
- Make sure the tub has a hanger. That way when the tub is not in use, you can hang it on the wall.
- Make sure there are no rough edges or can injure the baby’s skin.
- Babies who can sit alone, usually like to play with the bath water when they will and are in the baby bath tub, therefore, make sure the material of bath tub is not slick so that the baby is completely safe when they play water in the bath tub.
Selection of the bathtub safe and comfortable baby can certainly make bath time more fun. Do not select any or will be tempted of cheap price.